Coach Development Subcommittee
It’s with great pleasure I’m delighted to announce a revamped Coach Development Subcommittee structure and welcome some brand new members to help guide and develop our wonderful coaches throughout the season.
FJFC is in a great position, and the evolution of Coach Dev is something that really sets us apart from every other club. Having the resources to help and develop our coaches is something we don’t take for granted, and tapping into the experience of the people we know and trust is super important to maintain the standards we aspire to.
FJFC Coaching Director
With over 30 teams planned for this season, helping us this year are:
Keli Symons: [email protected]
Richard York: [email protected]
Mark McNamara: [email protected]
Mark Schickerling: [email protected]
Darren Oliver: [email protected]
To contact a Coach Dev Rep, please email Your team and age group to: [email protected]
What does Coach Dev do?
- Assist with coach appointments
- Age group list management during registration and throughout the season
- Help facilitate player movement between teams when applicable.
- Observe and report on teams – keep abreast of any issues
- Offer guidance to coaches where necessary
- Assist with age specific sessions during the season.
- Prepare coaches reports and participate in end of year interviews
- Be a positive influence on the coaches