Roys Recovery – Grand Final Evening
August 20, 2017
Join us this Sunday 5.30 to 10.00pm to share in our Grand Finals experiences and celebrate our great Club.
Check out Grand Finals information.
It’s also a great excuse not to have to cook dinner, as the Bowling Club starts dinner service at around 5.30pm.
Children are NOT permitted on the Bowling Greens.
- Younger children U12 can watch a supervised movie upstairs.
- Older children can have a kick on Brunswick Street Oval under lights.
Special Menu – Hand Held
Angus Brisket Roll
- 12 hour pit roasted angus brisket
- Jack cheese, pickle and smoked bbq sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Roll
- Boneless chicken breast
- Cajun spices, buffalo sauce, Slaw
Crispy Tempura Barramundi Fingers
- Toasted Sesame mayo, beer batter fries.
All with chips served cardboard trays
Loaded fries (jack cheese and gravy)
And as usual a Vegetarian option available
Looking forward to seeing you all there.