Roys Recovery – Girls Round – Sunday 16th July
July 15, 2017
Celebrating the evolution of Girls Football join us with special guest Angela Pippos
2017 has been a momentous year for women and girls in football, and who better to discuss it with than Angela Pippos, one of Australia’s leading sports journalists.
Angela, author of Breaking The Mould – Taking A Hammer To Sexism In Sport, will be promoting and signing her book.
Our MC for the evening is John Harms who will also be promoting the new Women’s Footy Almanac.
It’s also a great excuse not to have to cook dinner, as the Bowling Club starts dinner service at around 5.30 pm.
Children are NOT permitted on the Bowling Greens.
- Younger children U12 can watch a supervised movie upstairs.
- Older children can have a kick on Brunswick Street Oval under lights.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
ROYS RECOVERY DATES
Round 14 6/Aug/17 End of Minor Round
Semi Finals 13/Aug/17 Semi Finals
Prelim Finals 20/Aug/17 Preliminary Finals
Grand Final 27/Aug/17 Grand Final
Presentation Day 10/Sep/17 Season End Presentation
BISTRO MENU $20
- FITZROY LIONS PARMA hand crumbed breast fillet, mozzarella, crisp prosciutto, tomato salsa
- 250g SIRLOIN STEAK red wine sauce, mushroom chutney
- WAGU BEEF BURGER swiss cheese, bacon, beetroot & onion marmalade
- FISH & CHIPS barramundi fillet, beer batter, garlic aioli
- ALL MEALS SERVED WITH BEER BATTER CHIPS AND SALAD
- VEGETARIAN & GLUTEN FREE MEALS available on REQUEST
- CHILDREN’S MENU AVAILABLE