Round 1 Roys Recovery
April 3, 2019
Welcome to all our past, present and new families to the new 2019 Season.
Teams are ready, Coaches are ready, Children are ready…and so is the Roys Recovery this Sunday 7th April, from 5.30pm to 8.30pm.
We gather in a family friendly, relaxed social environment at the Fitzroy Bowling Club, often with a guest speaker and player presentations (refer dates below).
An opportunity to get together with our Roys community and share the tall and small stories.
Following your feedback a new style and format menu will be introduced. The menu is more family (kid) friendly, economical, and will have improved speed of delivery (see menu below)
So…it’s a great excuse not to have to cook dinner, as the Bowling Club starts dinner service at around 5.30pm.
New Players in attendance will receive a free pizza voucher thanks to our sponsor Bontempo.
Meet the Committee
Our 2019 Committee Members will be presented. A great opportunity to meet and greet the folks that volunteer so much time and effort to make our club great.
Note the following:
- Children are NOT permitted on the Bowling Greens
- Brunswick Street Oval lights will be on for kids who want to have a kick
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
“It’s All About The Kids”
Roys Recovery Dates – 2019
- 7 April – Round 1 Welcome
- 28 April – Round 2 Anzac Round
- 12 May – Round 4 Mothers Day & Girls Round
- 26 May – Round 6 Indigenous Round
- 16 June – Round 8 Motor Neuron Disease Round
- 14 July – Round 10 Umpire Appreciation Round
- 28 July – Round 12
- 11 August – Round 15 End of Home & Away
- 18 August – Semi Finals
- 25 August – Preliminary Finals
- 1 September – Grand Final.
- 8 September – FJFC Presentation Day